Friday 25 October 2013

[Confession] I Aborted A Twin Pregnancy…. Now Men Reject Me

Though this news is some months old but i felt its still a needed one for all learn from the lady's story.

I was pregnant with twins, but I was a wayward girl in the university, I sleep around with men that come my way, all because of money. I threw caution to the wind after I got deflowered by my boyfriend , who later dumped me for another lady. When I was dating him, it was all fun and nice, although I was a novice. I never wanted to have s*x, never wanted to do it before marriage, but he kept on persuading me to give it up. I could not handle it, so I gave him my virginity. We were always having s*x in his room, in my room when my room mates are not around and in his car. After he got tired of me, he broke up with me saying I am a local girl.
I felt devastated, was ill for several months and I lost a semester in school. After I got back to school, I became a worst person, jumping from one man to the other. I did several rubbish, and I had money at my disposal. And that was how I got pregnant, it was a twins! I couldn’t keep it because I don’t know who the father was, I was not even ready to keep a baby, I aborted it!!!! Such a horrible experience, gosh! I have been married for 5 different times now and they keep sending me away because I can’t conceive! What if I had kept the twins pregnancy? At least, I would have children to be called mine.
I just want to use this medium to warn all girls to stop abortion, stop murdering innocent babies, stop killing these little souls, and stop destroying your own lifes.
If you are not ready to keep babies, don’t have s*x… Wait till you are married, wait till you can cater for them…. A word is enough for the wise!

No comments:

Post a Comment