Thursday 23 January 2014

The Power of Prayer

I can't keep quiet after being blessed yesterday at the programe i was invited to "5 nights of Glory" Ministering: Pastor David Ibiyiomie. yesterday was the 3rd day i will be there for today evening's Session and you willll hear from me morning
Let me share Briefly some part of it. I will telll you more as it flows in me.
"What are the Requirements for ANSWERED PRAYER"
1.) Salvation - John 1 v.12
2.) Kingdom Oriented (Santisfication) Matthew 6 v.10
3.) His will be done: i.e is praying in line with the word if God and with His word
4.) Godliness -Matthew 5 v.6
**Faith +Prayer+Fasting= Miracle**
Matthew 17 v. 21*
I also want to use the opportunity to invite all who can come to Salvation Ministry or Watch the live broadcast on Salvation Channel by 4:30 WST +1.

No comments:

Post a Comment