Thursday 16 January 2014

Today's word

I was just feeling all down, and sick, so i  started listening to music while working then i heard these two songs which caught my attention and gave me strength especially this the second one

KNOWING YOU JESUS LYRICS - GRAHAM KENDRICK
 
All I once held dear, built my life upon
All this world reveres, and wars to own

All I once thought gain I have counted loss
Spent and worthless now, compared to this

Knowing you, Jesus
Knowing you, there is no greater thing
You're my all, you're the best
You're my joy, my righteousness
And I love you, Lord

Now my heart's desire is to know you more
To be found in you and known as yours
To possess by faith what I could not earn
All-surpassing gift of righteousness

Oh, to know the power of your risen life
And to know You in Your sufferings
To become like you in your death, my Lord
So with you to live and never die

Graham Kendrick
Copyright © 1993 Make Way Music

 
YOU ARE THE REASON I LIVE

You are the reason I Live
You're the one for me
You're the one for me
You are the reason I Live
You're the one for me
You're the one for me

Why should I fear if I have You
Surrounded by your love
Your everlasting love
Why should I care what people say
Cause they don't know
What you mean to me

You are the reason i live 
You're the one for me
You're the one for me
You are the reason i live
You're the one for me
You're the one for me

You are the air that i breathe
In You God i live and move
And have .....
You are the one
Jesus
You are all
You're everything God
When i was lost
You foud me
When i was blind
You made me see
God
See You are the one for me
You're the one for me
You're the one for me
You're the one for me

Sing
You're the one for me 5xs
You are my provoder                                           Resp: You're the one for me
You are my healer                                                Resp: You're the one for me
Lord you put food on my table                             Resp:You're the one for me
Everything that i am                                              Resp:You're the one for me
Oh you gave me you food to sing to you               Resp:You're the one for me
Yeah ah yeah                                                        Resp:You're the one for me
 The very one                                                       Resp:You're the one for me
Ah ah ah                                                              Resp:You're the one for me
You're the one for me                                           Resp:You're the one for me
 Lord you saved me                                             Resp:You're the one for me
out of the dunghill                                                 Resp:You're the one for me
and set my feet                                                     Resp: You're the one for me
on a solid rock                                                     Resp:You're the one for me
now i know                                                          Resp:You're the one for me
now i know                                                          Resp:You're the one for me
you saved me                                                       Resp:You're the one for me
and i can scream                                                  Resp:You're the one for me
and i can shout                                                     Resp:You're the one for me
that you saved me                                                Resp:You're the one for me
you saved me                                                       Resp:You're the one for me
you saved me                                                       Resp:You're the one for me
ah yeah, you are the one                                       Resp: You're the one for me    
Sing You're the one for me                                    Resp:You're the one for me
Yes you are good enough for me                          Resp:You're the one for me
I don't choose nobody else but You God              Resp:You're the one for me
You are, You are,You are, You are                       Resp: You're the one for me
Yes you're the one
You're the one for me LORD
And i'll stay close, all my days
I'll stay close, all my days
You are the very one for me..
Thank you Jesus
Halleluyah

 I believed your spirited will be lifted after singing this Inspiring christian songs  if you know them. you could ask for the audio if you want through your comments. follow us on twitter @grandeur18 and send your emails to bestinfoline@yahoo.com. Excepting to hear from you
 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment